Monday, June 20, 2005

What the hell is wrong with me?


So, saw an ad for Pauly Shore's new show over the weekend. Why am I the only person in america that isn't totally and wholly annoyed by dude? I will even admit to having watched Son-in-Law multiple times. And I'll confess to an internal struggle--well internal in terms of the privacy of my netflix account--every few weeks I add Pauly Shore is Dead to my queue (that word again!) only to remove it a few weeks later, before it can get any closer to actually being delivered to my mail box. What's my problem? Afraid it's gonna be bad? Honey, I know it's going to be AWFUL...I just can't admit to myself that I'm that much of a Pauly fan. Renting it would be my tacit acknowledgment that Pauly still has some bizarre-ass pull on me, and damn it, he does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the weeeeeeee-uh-zellll!

maybe its because he popped your trunk....

Joy said...

Now I know the perfect Christmas/b-day gift for you...

Pauly Shore Memorbilia!



You know you're intrigued!