Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Rob Morrow's Bookshelf


This picture would be so much better without the earrings.

Ok, am I ashamed to admit that every Friday night at 10 pm you will find me plunked infront of the TV watching Numbers, that awful show? Yes.

I actually don't give a crap about the plots, and am just watching it for Rob Morrow. I guess I'm a late comer to the fanclub. Never saw any of the Northern Exposure shows, although I guess I could check them out now on DVD. What keeps me from doing that though is John Corbett. He of Not-Sexy-Aidan fame. Except I will say that Aidan was HOT the second time he and Carrie got together, but I digress.

Can I be even more ashamed that I was surfing Oprah's website on such a deep and penetrating level, that I found Rob's bookshelf? I was impressed that the Da Vinci Code was not on it. Although Joseph Campbell is a tough call, cause it either means he's into lit crit, or it means he's trying to hide the fact that he's an inveterate Star Wars geek. The latter, not so sexy. What is it with this guy and Patrick Dempsey? I'm a total late comer to both, and we just can't get enough of them. Patric Dempsey even as a geeky nerdling in Can't Buy Me Love is DIVINE! But I will not watch that crappy Grey's Anatomy. Even though it landed Patrick on the cover of TV Guide as sexiest guy on TV. That I can agree with. Well, maybe in a tie with Rob Morrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So people believing Star Wars is real - not cool.

Believing the DaVinci code is real - cool.

Just wanted to change my priorities :)

HOO said...

No people being obsessive geeks a la trekkies, not cool. People only reading #1 best seller dreck, not cool.

Joy said...

I had a bit of a crush on Morrow back in the early days of Northern Exposure. While I never watched 90210, I did start watching this show from the first until it got WAY too weird even for me, a casual x-files fan who likes intelligent "weird" writing and humor. But, I still like Morrow as an actor while I've moved on to other guys from sex notably ron livingston. Ron Livingston is sexy, hot and that chin....

Joy said...

oh, and i confess, none of Rob Morrow's books were added to the wish list. However, I happened upon Russell Crowe's list and most of his books were put on my wish list.

HOO said...

How does russell crowe find time to read between all his flying fits of fury?

HOO said...

OK so you got me, I had to check out Russell Crowe's. I think it's really funny that he recommends the alchemist to teenagers. He seems much too much of a macho bad ass to have read that book, much less proselytize for it. But I will admit I added the Magus to my wish list. Sounds intriguing. I could use some inventive literature right about now.