Monday, February 27, 2006

What's Going On?



I have a fever and the only thing that can cure it is...eclairs. I can't even remember the last time I ate an eclair. I can't ever remember in my life craving one. But don't worry I managed to eat 4 near approximations today. I say near approximations, because I ended up having to buy eclairs from the freezer section of the 3rd store I went to in the quest to satisfy my BELLY. And we all know that freezing something makes it just a little bit off.

I was going to ration myself to two today and two tomorrow, but who are we kidding. The interesting thing being that upon consuming 2 eclairs, I was immediately hit with a desire to eat scrambled eggs. So don't worry I ate those too. Once I finished the eggs...You're so smart, I had more cravings for eclairs. So I polished off the box. Come on, we all knew that I would.

3 comments:

Jason said...

That eclaire in the pic looks way gross.

Sherpa said...

eclairs are up there on my food priority list. Below candy, above licorice (licorice isn't candy)

elspeth said...

While I'm not a fan of eclairs, I am indeed a fan of that painting.