Monday, March 07, 2005

My dad wants to know why they don't pronounce his name Sean Bonn or Seen Bean...


So this is my new obsession--Sharpe's Adventures starring Sean Bean. We started watching them together as a family to fill the hole that no Hornblower for 2 years has left. We are all totally addicted. My brother so owes me because I had to wake up at 5 am on Friday to go to the LA Flower Mart to get all the flowers for his wedding...only moments after I had begun a dream about Sharpe! We are all frantic now because the only video store that had them only had them on hommade VHS copies--and only the first four episodes. We want them now. And after doing a little research--Jessie uncovered that he starred in Lorna Doone with Clive Owen and Polly Walker...we so have to track that down!

No comments: