Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ok, Twist My Arm!

So...I'm a little mercurial. A little moody, a little up and down. Maybe inert is a better word...if I'm not blogging, I don't blog until something snaps me out of it. I got tagged (gracias, Sherp) so here it goes:

Four Jobs I’ve had:
1. Assistant Wardrobe Stylist for Legally Blonde TV pilot.
2. Securities Fraud Investigator
3. Office Drone
4. Answering Service Phone Operator

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Palos Verdes Estates, CA
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Provo, UT
4. Leucadia, CA

Four Movies I’d Watch Again:
1. La Sirène du Mississippi
2. Swept Away (Original Version)
3. The Wendell Baker Story
4. La Decima Vittima

Four TV Shows I love to Watch:
1. PROJECT RUNWAY
2. Twin Peaks
3. Footballers' Wive$
4. Arrested Development

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade Pork Apple Pie
2. Bananas
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Shrimp

Four Places I’d Rather be Right Now:
1. Rio de Janiero or Búzios, Brazil
2. The Seychelles
3. Goa, India
4. Cortina d'Ampezzo

No comments: