Wednesday, November 16, 2005

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there....


Ok, well of course you know this means I have to confess that I was actually watching Ryan Seacrest....interviewing Nicole Richie....on CNN when this PHENOMENAL exchange occurred between the Ryster and Anderson Cooper .....

Cooper: That’s the biggest tie I’ve ever seen, by the way.

Seacrest: Yeah, you know, I don’t know. It’s bigger than my head, isn’t it?

Cooper: No, it works, it works for you. It just, you know, I just noticed it….

Seacrest: Look at the size of your… your bow’s tiny, mine’s huge.

Cooper: I’ve heard that often.

Then it was quoted on Gawker and I knew that millions of other Americans were caught in their own vacuum of shame, also known as it's 7pm and I've already seen the Law & Order rerun that's on and The Biggest Loser doesn't start until 8pm.

PS Will you people out there stop giving Ryan Seacrest more jobs! We don't need to encourage him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to see the Biggest Loser?

Isnt that the same as seeing Ryan Seacrest?