Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why my hip-hop posse would include Queen Elizabeth II

Queen Elizabeth II
Pomp and circumstance, baby, that's where it's at. She would be my entourage-mentor, to show me how it's done.


Tracy Anderson
Madonna's (and Gwyneth's) personal trainer. Not because of the name check factor, but because love 'em or hate 'em, you have to admit they have rockin' bods, and she's responsible for it. It's hard out there in the streets, and a sista's gotta be fit!


Kenley Collins
Enfant terrible of Project Runway 5...She clearly knows nothing about hip hop as witnessed by her design for Leanne http://www.bravotv.com/widgets/bin/gallery/cache/3c1cc67c1985e4d0842aeecb16e58ba8/watermark/rate_511_leanne.jpg
I think that her designs could be my gimmick, though...kind of like Bjork in the Swan Dress at the Oscars (which I admittedly love). Just as long as I never have to be around Kenley. We can do fittings by video phone or something. Paging Rachel Zoe (lol!)


No comments: